Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day One - Favourite Song

Music is such an enormous part of all of our lives and so many songs hold so much meaning. I could never nail down one song that would be my favourite. I love everything from The Eagles to Lady Gaga anything commercial. I've never been a fan of Heavy Metal/Death/Thrash etc and the concerts I've been to probably reflect a commercial kind of mainstream.

In my teen angst years I was helped through with a lot of Steve Earle (NO NOT COPPERHEAD ROAD!!!) I started out quite red-neck probably because I was showing Quarter Horses and the whole cowboy thing was going on. Back to the concerts... Jimmy Barnes - about 6 times now, Robbie Williams - 3 times, Panic at the Disco they were amazing, on the same night as Cobra Starship who have now got some radio play which is good. I would love to get a tattoo with a song which was menaingful to me but I figure once I start with the tatts I wont stop... so far I have 3 peircings but no tattoos... I just know I will end up covered in them and with a sewing machine tattooed on my neck and consequently lose my job lol

Anyway back to the question... I have Brass In Pocket as my ringtone at the moment and I can't nail down a favourite.. so here are some in the favourite file.






OK that'll do pig... that'll do. Lib x

No comments: